PDA

View Full Version : Any way to convert water park credit...

nickv1025
02-03-2009, 08:36 PM
So here's the deal. We were in Disney last week and we found out we have four old tickets with no park days on them.

But they do have one water park visit each.

So four adult waters and one child water.

When we are down there, it is always in January or November so it's always too chilly to do BB or TL.

Is there ANY possible way we can use these water parks as credit towards buying a new ticket? There must be some way!

When we talked to a CM at DTD guest services, she said "they are what they are."

Kind of strange considering we were at Universal and they let us upgrade a free child ticket we had received to an Adult ticket for only 15 dollars.

There must be something we can do with these water tickets.

:mickey:

Veezy
02-03-2009, 08:49 PM
I do think the cm was telling you the way it is..........they are what they are. We have them too, btw.

Beast_fanatic
02-03-2009, 10:35 PM
Nope, you can't use them to upgrade to a park ticket. Unfortunately, Disney gives them $0 value, so they really are as the cast member said.

DizneyRox
02-04-2009, 05:10 AM
The company line is, they never expire, so next visit, you can use them. Or the one after that, or the one after that...

BMan62
02-04-2009, 07:44 AM
The company line is, they never expire, so next visit, you can use them. Or the one after that, or the one after that...

So my Ultimate Park Hoppers from '03 that we never used for anything other than park entry still have WP/DQ/PI entries on them?? That would be excellent to know for our next trip! Save us the $50 each on buying the WPF add-on!

DizneyRox
02-04-2009, 09:47 AM
Yeah, I think so...

I do think though there was a point where the "plus" options expired, Does anyone remember? I think it was the old paper tickets with your picture on them. You could use the water park options up to 7 days after the first use of the ticket.

That goes way back...

joonyer
02-04-2009, 04:07 PM
Unfortunately, those old "ultimate" park hopper passes expired on midnight of your checkout day.

BMan62
02-05-2009, 08:15 AM
Unfortunately, those old "ultimate" park hopper passes expired on midnight of your checkout day.

That's what I was 'afeared' of. Thanks for the info!!

We save all our KTTW cards as souvenirs. It was just wishful thinking to get those unused options. Now that we know a whole lot more about the different venues, we would have used them all at the time.

Tink1
02-05-2009, 08:27 AM
Yeah, I think so...

I do think though there was a point where the "plus" options expired, Does anyone remember? I think it was the old paper tickets with your picture on them. You could use the water park options up to 7 days after the first use of the ticket.

That goes way back...

The old Super Duper Pass! You bought x amount of park days and got y amount of waterparks to use within 14 days of first use.

I have been doing this too long!

Nanc

Disney1977
02-05-2009, 10:18 PM
Last week we got into Blizzard Beach with 2002 Park Hopper Plus cards. I have been saving them for 6+ years.

The cards still have one visit each to Typhoon Lagoon. Maybe next year.