PDA

View Full Version : So excited! Need some advice and tips on Disney's Vero Beach!

MegPeg85
02-03-2009, 02:35 PM
I have a friend who is a member of the DVC and may let all of her friends (including her, of course) use her family's points to stay at the Vero Beach Resort!

I am really excited about staying there! I'm hoping it works out.

Is there anything that is a must-do? Any tips? I'm not sure what kind of room we would stay in, but I hope to get a beach view.

Ian
02-03-2009, 03:08 PM
It's awesome! If you can, try and snag a 1BR with a beach view. Those rooms are incredible!

No real tips. It's a very, very low key and relaxing joint. Only two places to eat really (except the pool bar) and pretty much the only two activities are sitting by the pool and walking on the beach.

If you have kids there are some fun, organized activities for them to get into, but they'll give you handouts on that when you arrive.

buzznwoodysmom
02-03-2009, 03:14 PM
We stayed at Vero Beach last June and loved it. If at all interested inquire about the turtle walk. I believe you can have your name put into a "lottery" to see the sea turtles on the beach at night. I imagine this is something that is seasonal, but worth inquiring about if you are interested. We ate at both places on site and enjoyed them. All we really did was hang out at the pool or on the beach, but it was a very, very relaxing vacation. We'd love to go back to Vero one day. I hope it all works out for you and you have a fantastic time.