PDA

View Full Version : BLT bookings begin Feb 8

DVC Mike
02-03-2009, 07:03 AM
You can make BLT ressies this Sunday, Feb 8 for stays starting 08/04/09.

:number1:

Ian
02-03-2009, 10:28 AM
I thought it was March 1st? Where did you get this information?

This is really going to cause problems for us. I'll be on a cruise ship on the 8th and I need to book for Christmas week.

I'm irked, if this is true.

TinkerbellT421
02-03-2009, 10:41 AM
I dont know where March 1st came from....Our DVC agent told us that it would be close to September before we could try and get reservations there. So August would make sense I guess....:confused:

Ian
02-03-2009, 10:43 AM
No no ... the resort is supposed to open in September, but the booking window for owners was always stated as March 1st, 2009 for reservations beginning 9/1.

I Googled it and I can't find anything, anywhere that shows it changed. I also checked the member site and didn't see anything there either.

VWL Mom
02-03-2009, 11:36 AM
Similar info came up on another board when I googled it. I would check with your guide asap.

Ian
02-03-2009, 11:44 AM
Similar info came up on another board when I googled it. I would check with your guide asap.Similar info to what? The OP's date of Feb. 8th or my date of March 1st?

VWL Mom
02-03-2009, 11:52 AM
Sorry, it says early February with stays beginning early August. That posting is by a moderator saying they saw it somewhere else, nothing specific.

DVC Mike
02-03-2009, 01:11 PM
From DVCmember.com

Members with ownership interests in Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort may begin making reservations for their new home resort on Feb. 8. On that same date, Members with ownership interests at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort may begin making reservations for the resort's new Treehouse Villas accommodations.

All Disney Vacation Club Members may book reservations for Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort and the Treehouse Villas accommodations at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa beginning on Feb. 22.

Construction of Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort remains ahead of schedule, putting the new Disney Vacation Club Resort on pace for an estimated opening on Aug. 4.

In related news, with Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort scheduled to open on Aug. 4, the original Disney's Contemporary Resort will leave The Disney Collection on March 14. Until then, Members may continue booking Disney's Contemporary Resort reservations through The Disney Collection for stays with check-out days on or before Dec. 31, 2009.

TinkerbellT421
02-03-2009, 01:23 PM
DVCMike is right. I just got the email from DVC...February 8th you can start booking you vacation for BLT....Sorry Ian

Ian
02-03-2009, 01:39 PM
Okay, I found it now. Oddly enough it wasn't on the home page and was actually farther down than some older news stories.

I really hate this website.

Ian
02-03-2009, 01:40 PM
As a side note, it also says SSR owners can beginning booking the Treehouses on that date, as well.

gtpooh
02-03-2009, 11:04 PM
I got a call from our guide letting us know this as well.