PDA

View Full Version : Problems for our trip in Oct??

dmosher
02-03-2009, 04:58 AM
This one is for those who are going to the convention, or to those who frequent DL and may know. Will the UEA Convention (http://www.utea.org/newsEvents/ueaConvention/index.htm) be a problem for our trip? Just saw ti will be going on Thursday and Friday, October 1-2, which happen to be the only 2 days we will be there. Any chance this will be a big event with lots in attendance?
:pipes:
D

tinkwest
02-03-2009, 12:29 PM
I don't know anything about this convention or even see that it is scheduled to be in the Anaheim area. You may run in to some crowds though, due to Gay Days which are scheduled for Oct 02-04, 2009. It probably won't be like summer crowds but is a little heavier than a typical fall weekend.

NotaGeek
02-03-2009, 12:55 PM
I don't know anything about this convention or even see that it is scheduled to be in the Anaheim area. You may run in to some crowds though, due to Gay Days which are scheduled for Oct 02-04, 2009. It probably won't be like summer crowds but is a little heavier than a typical fall weekend.
And lots of red shirts!

CaptSmee
02-23-2009, 10:17 PM
So I should be able to avoid most of these cowds (gay days & the convention) by touring Disneyland the prior Sun-Thur and hit the beach the weekend this is supposed to be going on?

NotaGeek
02-23-2009, 10:18 PM
Sounds like a plan to me. You should be fine if you avoid the week all together.