PDA

View Full Version : June for the First Time..

Nanners
02-02-2009, 07:26 PM
I am on :cloud9:!

I just made our reservations for our very first visit slated for this June. I took my son to DisneyLand a few yrs ago and was a control freak on activities and such. I have promised not to do that this time. Hard to believe but I am going to be good.. Anyway.. It will just be myself as an "older" parent and my son of 10 yrs. We are also celebrating his birthday while there even tho he doesn't want a fuss made. Ha..

I would appreciate any ideas/suggestions on tried and true table services and anything that might add to our celebrations..

Nan

Beast_fanatic
02-02-2009, 09:49 PM
Welcome to INTERCOT!

As far as table service restaurants, I would suggest asking about those over in the dining forum.

For celebrating his birthday, be sure to go register it on the Disney site and take along a certified copy of his birth certificate or his passport. You can either get free admission for him, a gift card (equal to the price of a one day admission ticket for him), or a fast pass for him and your party (6 total, I think). There is more information in the thread at the top of this forum.

I'm sure others will be along with more ideas soon!

WDWdriver
02-02-2009, 10:42 PM
Stop at Guest Relations at the park entrance on his birthday. He will be given a birthday button to wear, and Cast Members will be wishing him a happy birthday all day long.