PDA

View Full Version : All Star Sports Info?

minnie-mouse
02-02-2009, 10:00 AM
My sister will be staying at the AS Sports in a few months. Does anyone have any tips, advice, suggestions for someone who has never stayed at this resort before?

Strmchsr
02-02-2009, 10:51 AM
I'm a big fan of the resort. Touchdown is closest to the buses, but it can also be pretty loud as kids like to play on the field, especially in the evenings. Tennis and basketball are the farthest from the main building, but nothing is too much of a walk. She'll have a lot of fun!

Pirate Granny
02-02-2009, 12:19 PM
Touchdown is close to both the food court and the buses...and we found that Cast Members were pretty good at policing the football field area after 10pm...there was zero noise after that time...We always went to the baseball pool...I think that the theming there is pretty neat. She'll enjoy the resort.
:pirate:

wdwnomad
02-02-2009, 10:24 PM
I stayed in the baseball section and it was a nice location. Wasn't too far from the bus stop and food court. Our room even faced the pool and never heard outside noise. Also, a couple of times when leaving a park there was a Music bus loading and it wasn't too packed we hopped on that. All we had to do was walk across the parking lot to get back to our room.

I agree with the others and try to avoid the rooms that face the football field. That would be a nice section to stay in as long as your room didn't face the field. People were always out playing on it.