PDA

View Full Version : Help with Resort Decision - All Star Sports or Carribean Beach

Butchiem1
02-02-2009, 09:38 AM
I hope I can get some help here like I usually do when planning my WDW vacation.

I am going to WDW in late June for 4 nights with my 2 DSs (12 & 10) and maybe my DD (4):mickey:.

I was checking out which Resort to go to, and had in my head set on going inexpensive and do All-Stars Sports. But when I saw the prices for the Carribean Beach Resort, its only about $150 more (All-Star Sprts $259.88, Carribean Beach Resort $416.24)

Just a side note - We may go back for a rest during the day for like an hour

Am I crazy to even think of the Carribean Beach, or should I save my money and go to All-Star Sports?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Nathan

MNNHFLTX
02-02-2009, 09:53 AM
I can imagine that your children would love the theming of the All Star Resort, but if you can swing the extra $$ for the Caribbean Beach Resort, I would say go for it. The rooms are larger, the main pool area more elaborate and the grounds more lushly landscaped. The CBR also has a full-service restaurant as well as a food court, if you want additional options.

watch4pixiedust
02-02-2009, 10:52 AM
One more additional option with CBR is that a refrigerator is standard in the rooms. If you wanted one at AS Sports, it would be an add'l (I think) $10/night . If the pool will be an important part of your vacation, we were at CBR last sept after the new pool opened, and it really is very nice.

Have a wonderful time - at either resort! :mickey:

MMFreak
02-02-2009, 10:58 AM
CBR without a doubt :thumbsup: . The All Stars are great but if you can swing the small amount for the upgrade you definitely get more bang for your buck at the CBR.

leighe
02-02-2009, 02:19 PM
I would definitely go with CBR. The new pool there is supposed to be completely fabulous! We really enjoyed our 2 stays there. The grounds are gorgeous and the atmosphere is very relaxing.