PDA

View Full Version : are the cabuins realy big ?

dismeag
02-01-2009, 10:57 AM
we are goning in feb i want to know if the cabins are big and would you stay in one :mickey:

ibrowse17
02-01-2009, 11:04 AM
We stayed in the cabins for the first time right before Christmas, and loved it. It was bigger than any other room we have had at Disney, had a full kitchen and a large bathroom. We also enjoyed have a seperate bedroom, so that when my DW was taking a nap, I could watch TV in the living room and not bother her. It was a good experience for us, and look forward to staying in one again:thumbsup:

wdw_bound
02-01-2009, 04:01 PM
Depends what you mean by "big." They are certainly more spacious than many other lodging options at WDW, but they aren't palatial.

Our family of 4 stayed in one last fall and loved it. The Bedroom, at one end of the cabin, has a double bed and a bunkbed. There is also a vanity and a closet, along with a door to the deck in this room.

The bathroom is a full bath, and is very comfortable. Moving down the hall, you are in the living area, which contains a full kitchen, a dining table, sofa and chairs. There is also a Murpy Bed (double), and the deck adds extra living space. It has a picnic table and a charcoal grill.

We are making tentative plans to stay in the cabins again next year - per our kids request.

Have a great trip!:mickey:

Mousemates
02-01-2009, 05:06 PM
As for big, the question is "big compared to what?" I'm from the Gatlinburg/Great Smoky Mtn area originally and the FWC would be considered tiny in comparison to most anything in that area....but for WDW accomodations they are very much on the large size (and for the price seem to be a pretty good value).

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay there in January (after three days at CSR the extra room made it seem downright palatial) and I would give them a thumbs up.

CU Tiger
02-02-2009, 12:45 PM
We typically have 4 adults and 2 kids staying in one cabin. We never feel cramped and love staying there.:thumbsup: The cabins are the best value at DW.:number1::mickey:

dismeag
02-08-2009, 10:51 AM
thank's so much for your help we r so excited about renting a cabin thanks again :mickey::mickey::mickey::mickey::

Laughin' place
02-10-2009, 01:53 PM
We were there in June with my wife and I and four large teenage sons. It was by far our best choice. My wife loved it, and we found it plenty of room (to sleep in, we didnt spend a lot of time hanging around the cabin).
My best advice -- try to get a loop that is near a comfort station on an adjoining trailer loop. If you are a short walk to a comfort station, you all wont have to share the somewhat small bathroom.