PDA

View Full Version : May ADR's

alilprincessmom99
01-31-2009, 12:01 PM
Okay, so we are going to WDW May 8-17. We will arrive LATE on May 8th and leave EARLY on May 17th. We will be on the DDP for the first time, and we are usually fly by the seat of your pants sort of diners! We are going with my Dbro and Dsil and their DS(3). It is going to be me, my DH and my DD(9). So far, we have the following places picked out for TS meals.

Chef Mickeys(we already have ADR's)
Teppan Edo
Coral Reef
Garden Grill
50's Prime Time

Now, without the hours, we aren't sure when we are going to eat at those places, but that's the idea so far.

So, my question is, what are your suggestions for that size party and those ages of children. We don't want to do anything that uses 2 TS credits.

Thanks in advance for all of your help!

peemagg
01-31-2009, 12:30 PM
There are 2 character meals that I would add. 1 for your daughter-1900 Park Fare, and 1 for your nephew-Hollywood and Vine breakfast.

Those are the character meals that we enjoyed the most during our last trip. Food was good at both and the characters were great too.

We were a party of 5 adults and 3 toddlers.

CleveSJM
01-31-2009, 12:33 PM
I see your staying at Pop Century. Looks like you are going for 3 more.

I would say Whispering Canyon (great with kids), Crystal Palace (for a MK day) and probably Le Cellier.

beksy
01-31-2009, 02:42 PM
We'll be there at the same time! We get in early on the 9th and leave late on the 17th. We are also eating at Garden Grill, Coral Reef, and 50's Prime Time! Maybe we'll run into each other. I really like Crystal Palace (but I'm a huge Eeyore fan too) and enjoyed the Whispering Canyon Cafe on our last trip. Have you thought about Ohana? It's on our list this trip. For something quieter we are big fans of Kona too. :mickey:

tannermansmom
01-31-2009, 04:55 PM
Le Cellier!!! I hear the potato soup is pretty awesome. And your Dbro loves a good steak.
:chef:

sassy2000
01-31-2009, 05:13 PM
Ohana, Whispering Canyon, and Tusker House are good choices.

Briansmom
01-31-2009, 05:18 PM
We really enjoyed Donald's Safari breakfast in AK....the buffet was great and the character interaction was perfect!
We also had a great meal at Whispering Canyon and Ohana. Our fave meal was definitely Le Cellier!
We will be there at almost the same time as you guys (May 11-19) and we are going to give Teppan Edo and Prime Time a try as well. We definitely won't be going back to Marrakesh....:ack: )

Hope you all have a great time!

alilprincessmom99
02-08-2009, 11:08 AM
Thank you all for all of your help! We have our ADR's and are really happy with what we decided on. So, here they are, what do you think?

Saturday - Chef Mickeys
Sunday - Whispering Canyon
Monday (my birthday) - LeCellier
Tuesday - Prime Time
Wednesday - Breakfast - O'Hana's
Wednesday - Dinner - Teppan Edo
Thursday - Garden Grill
Friday - Coral Reef
Saturday - Lunch - Akershus