PDA

View Full Version : Salt and Pepper?

Mrs Bus Driver
01-31-2009, 08:45 AM
Just a quick question for all you DVC experts out there. In the DVC rooms is there a supply of the basics, such as salt and pepper or would I need to bring it? And if it is supplied what is supplied?

g8rgirl29
01-31-2009, 12:59 PM
I don't recall seeing salt and pepper.

JMTStone
01-31-2009, 03:00 PM
We did breakfast in our rooms and were surprised to find no S&P for the scrambled eggs. So we did get some single serving packs from TS.

I suppose its safer that way.

Mrs Bus Driver
01-31-2009, 08:51 PM
Thanks that is good to know, I think when the time comes I could bring some picnic shakers. :mickey:

Mrs Bus Driver
01-31-2009, 08:54 PM
BTW I know I've seen it before but can't find it now. Isn't there a list somewhere of what is supplied in kitchen? :mickey:

wendy*darling
01-31-2009, 09:35 PM
On the DVC website, there is a list of what is in each villa- romm by room.
Go to the resort you are staying in and the size of the villa, and check out the kitchen inventory.

Maleficent's Dad
02-01-2009, 07:02 AM
wendy*darling pointed you in the right direction.

To clarify the question posed in the OP, I checked the room inventories on the DVC website - officially, there is no salt &/or pepper supplied in kitchens.

Kidsmom
02-02-2009, 09:31 PM
We went to the counter service at AKL and grabbed a bunch of salt and pepper packets. Did the trick since we didn't have any.

Mushu's Mom
02-07-2009, 11:11 PM
We just returned from our January trip and I can tell you that in our studio at SSR, with the paper plates and cups, we found packets of plastic silverware containing a place setting of utensils, a napkin, and a packet each of salt and pepper. Like in a fast food restaurant, you could say. Not much to go on, but it was something. (And there were a small number of packets of sugar and artificial sweetener with the coffee starter pack.) Hope that helps!

TinkerbellT421
02-08-2009, 01:22 AM
We just returned from our January trip and I can tell you that in our studio at SSR, with the paper plates and cups, we found packets of plastic silverware containing a place setting of utensils, a napkin, and a packet each of salt and pepper. Like in a fast food restaurant, you could say. Not much to go on, but it was something. (And there were a small number of packets of sugar and artificial sweetener with the coffee starter pack.) Hope that helps!

thats only supplied in the studios. One bedroom and two bedrooms still have real glasses, real silverware and real plates/pans/dishes, etc...Studios are the only ones that are supplied the plastic stuff. We just came back from BWV and the only thing they have are sugar packets which you can only find in the coffee condmients that have the fake milk, stirrer and a couple of packages of sugar. We would just grab more sugar packets and that sort of thing from our dinners or lunches. :secret: