PDA

View Full Version : Kennels

sneezyone
01-30-2009, 10:45 AM
We'll be staying on property the first of march....I went to look for the kennel info at disney...I can't find it anymore at disney.com....

I don't know who to call or which kennel can keep them over night and which can keep them only during the day?

What are the rates?

What shots/preventives do they need?

Moreover, I emailed Disney on Sunday and haven't heard back yet....hmmm:confused:

TinkerbellT421
01-30-2009, 10:55 AM
You can find that info right here on Intercot...I have provided you the link...
http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/pets/default.asp

:thumbsup:

sneezyone
01-30-2009, 04:20 PM
thank you...though the "no reservations" policy makes me nervous...because If we're driving 19 hours I want to make sure they have a place...because if they don't we can't stay there and will have to find different accomocations :confused:

NODUDE
02-02-2009, 11:19 AM
The kennels are now run by Best Friends PetCare Inc. I think there are kennels at each park and Ft. Wilderness. We've always used Ft. Wilderness because you can visit anytime and take dog for walk. We have reservations for about the same time your looking, not sure what you saw about the no-reservation policy. We've found the staff very attentive, and actually spend time with your pet. We never kennel out dog except here because it was such a good experience in the past. Only issue is they do not have facilities to bathe pet prior to leaving.