PDA

View Full Version : guide book info???? questions

disneyfan328
01-29-2009, 03:12 PM
I have been reading and going over several of the guide books for Disney. The one now that I am reading has two statements in it that I don't think are correct. I am just looking for some info as to whether or not these are right. I know that info is subject to change ect but I don't think that is the case here.

1.) It says that at the values - you can request a small fridge at check in for no charge??? I thought it was 10.00 per night unless you had a medical reason for needing one.

2.) It says that the photopass CD can only hold 300 pictures???

just looking for someone to confirm these facts or agree that they aren't correct.:mickey:

CleveRocks
01-29-2009, 04:06 PM
YOU are correct about fridges at Values. However, you can get a really tiny little fridge for medications at no charge, subject to availability.

But otherwise, YOU are correct, fridges at the Values are $10/day.

As for PhotoPass, the BOOK is correct that the CD holds up to 300 pics (so I hear).

Beast_fanatic
01-29-2009, 04:52 PM
I have heard of many people that ended up with way more than 300 pictures. When one CD would not hold them all, multiple CDs were shipped (no additional cost).

Iluvpooh
02-01-2009, 06:41 PM
Last year we had between 400-500 pictures taken by photopass and yes we got 2 CDs and no there is not a charge for the 'extra" CD. We also pre-ordered our CDs before we left and saved some money.

PrettyMinnie
02-01-2009, 07:01 PM
Definitely correct about those refrigerators. We don't normally do photo pass. :minnie:

barnaby
02-11-2009, 12:49 PM
Last year we had between 400-500 pictures taken by photopass and yes we got 2 CDs and no there is not a charge for the 'extra" CD. We also pre-ordered our CDs before we left and saved some money.

What is the cost to pre-order the CD?

Beast_fanatic
02-11-2009, 04:05 PM
What is the cost to pre-order the CD?

Unless it's gone up when I wasn't paying attention, it's about $100 to order in advance.