PDA

View Full Version : Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas Value Rooms?

wjrhw
01-29-2009, 09:15 AM
I want to book my next winter vacation in the value class at the AKL. I was just wondering if anyone here has stayed in any of these rooms or knows anything about them?

I wanted to save some points by booking value. I love AKL, but we are at the park most of the time on our winter vacations because of the cool weather and reduced hours.

We will be staying in the new section this August with a Savannah View because we tend to use the hotel and their facilities much more in the summer.

Thanks

DizneyRox
01-29-2009, 10:01 AM
I think the value rooms are the rooms in the "old" lodge. They are standard hotel room size and are less points.

But I could be wrong...

seanyred
01-29-2009, 01:51 PM
I recently became a member and bought in to AK. When I was booking my trip I requested the Value but changed my reservation to Standard View, because there is no Value at the new Kidani Village only at the original lodge. I've heard rumours that some of the Value rooms have Savanah Views but I'm not sure if that is true. Anyone else know?

PlutoPlanet
02-03-2009, 12:34 PM
We reserved a Value room last August that did have a partial Savannah view. We loved it.