PDA

View Full Version : France Quick Service

limegreenmonorail
01-29-2009, 03:12 AM
Quick question...for the sandwiches at the quick service location in France, are they pre-made? I'm going with my cousin who eats her sandwiches plain and I'm wondering if we can get them made that way. Thanks!

SBETigg
01-29-2009, 08:01 AM
I'm not sure if they are premade. I'm guessing they would be accommodating. Something to know about Boulangerie Patisserie is that the line goes a bit like Main Street Bakery, sort of cafeteria style. For me, there's a lot of pressure to know what you want before you get to the ordering place and not a lot of room to see what's available before you get there. Maybe that's just me. It's helpful to study menus in advance to get some idea, but try to keep to your own pace because it is fun to get a look at everything before you order.

Dsnygirl
01-29-2009, 09:20 AM
I just ate there (had the ham & cheese tartine... delish....) and it did seem to be pre-made. She took one out of a refrigerator and then toasted it... the same w/ my friend's ham & cheese croissant. But I'm sure if your friend asked, they could throw one together w/o condiments on it... they must have loose ingredients somewhere in back, I would think!