PDA

View Full Version : TS Choices - What should I switch out? Missing a great TS?

LeeAnn
01-28-2009, 06:46 PM
Thinking of the following choices (all which we had tried and enjoyed):

Chef Mickey (Dinner)
O'Hanna (Dinner)
WCC (Dinner)
Cape May (Dinner)
Mama Melrose (Fantasmic Dinner Pkg)
Ark (Dinner)
GG (Dinner)
Royal Princess (2TS Credit - Mostly Lunch)

Part of me want to try a new place. Don't know what to give up and for what?

We are me37, DH39, DD6, DS5, DD3. Buffets (w/ and w/o Work well w/ us). Willing try other choices. Gotta sell to DH.

What great TS am I missing?

Also, we did do Crystal Palce and Coral reef. We did like but want to skip this time around.

Thanks.

SBETigg
01-28-2009, 06:54 PM
I would add in Boma but not sure what to switch out for it. It depends on your family, probably Cape May or Garden Grill. Personally, I would forget lunch at CRT but then I see you have two princesses. You might try 1900 Park Fare instead. I can't think what Ark is?

sassy2000
01-28-2009, 07:20 PM
I'm thinking Ark is Akershus. If that is the case and you have already tried it I would swap to 1900 Park Fare for dinner with Cinderella. Also, Marrakesh has good food and you kids may enjoy dancing with the belly dancer. Coral Reef is also good option. My kids love watching the fish while we eat.

KatMark
01-28-2009, 11:13 PM
I would dump WCC. We ate there in September and the service was terrible and the food was not good either--we found it very overrated (we won't return anytime soon unless we try breakfast).

I'd think about Biergarten at Germany in Epcot. It's a buffet with something for everyone and great entertainment--the kids can dance while the band is playing.

mrmcgiv
01-29-2009, 01:08 AM
We liked 1900 Park fare as well. Good Buffet and good svc. Fun Characters. I agree with KatMark on WCC. Our food was pretty good, we all got skillets..but the svc was lacking and interaction for us was not there. Lasc of interaction can effect your experience if you expect fun.

SBETigg
01-29-2009, 07:49 AM
I'd think about Biergarten at Germany in Epcot. It's a buffet with something for everyone and great entertainment--the kids can dance while the band is playing.

Biergarten, I forgot that one. Good call for a family with kids and a family that likes buffet dining. It's a fun place for kids.

PlutoPlanet
01-31-2009, 08:54 AM
We eat at Boma every year, sometimes 2 times during our stay. There is so much variety (and kid food). We have good restaurants at home, but nothing like Boma.
We like WCC better at dinner than at lunch.