PDA

View Full Version : CBR door ?

DisneyBabies
01-28-2009, 04:50 PM
Just a quick question: Are the doors on the rooms metal? I would like to put some magnets on our door to decorate it, but I'm not sure if this is possible.

Does anyone else decorate their room? What do you do? Anyone have any pics?

Thanks for all your help.

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-28-2009, 06:06 PM
I don't know about the door :(, but we always decorate the window! We leave different stuffed animals looking out, like they are waiting for us to come home!

Another time, DH put up a big Canadian flag, so it could be seen from the window.

DisneyBabies
01-29-2009, 06:52 PM
*bump*

fatboy
01-29-2009, 08:22 PM
I am almost 100% positive they are metal doors in a metal jamb.

iammrsnesbitt
01-30-2009, 09:05 PM
I would like to know this too. We are going for my daughter's 5th birthday and I was hoping to sneak into the room after we check in while my husband takes the kids to the playground and decorate it.

Has anyone ever been asked to take down decorations at CSR? I was hoping to put up a couple of streamers, a happy birthday banner and a couple of other little things...

Mrs Bus Driver
01-31-2009, 08:33 AM
I don't know about the door , but we always decorate the window! We leave different stuffed animals looking out, like they are waiting for us to come home!

On our last trip my DD brought a couple of stuffed animals (and bought a couple more). The cleaning staff had a lot of fun with these. Several times we returned to one looking out the window. It is a great way to find your room after a long day at the parks.
As for your question, I don't think you can do magnets but I did see window clings, stuffed animals, hats. I think as long as it is kid friendly you can decorate the room/window any way you like. :mickey: