PDA

View Full Version : March Madness Disney Flick Style

Greenlawler
01-27-2009, 11:24 PM
Last year over in the character section of these boards we had our own March Madness with 64 characters competing in a two month long tournament which saw the Evil Queen from Snow White triumph over Captain Hook in the finals by one vote!
This year I will be starting within this section a 48 film tournament to determine the greatest Disney Animated Classic of All time.
This is how it will work. There are a total of 48 films in the official "canon." So in order to do a classic tournament I will give bye's to the films I consider the highest 16 seeds. The remainder of the 32 films will have to win to make it through to face the 16 top seeds.

I will be revealing the mathups either Thursday or Friday night. The tournament starts on Saturday Evening! Each matchup will go for 3 days, at the end of that period the film with the most votes wins. I will be running three contests at a time with staggered starts just like last year. I hope you enjoy :mickey:

NotaGeek
01-28-2009, 12:09 AM
This thread has been moved to the GAMES forum by the OP, feel free to follow the fun HERE (http://intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=149337). :mickey: