PDA

View Full Version : Reservations at Wolfgang Puck Cafe?

Bobby T
01-27-2009, 03:20 PM
We are a party of 8 and I'm wondering if the Wolfgang Puck Cafe takes reservations. (Not the Upstairs Dining Room) Usually I'd just put my name in and have some wine at the bar, but with the large number of people, I'd rather reserve something if I could.

Thanks.

WelshieLover
01-27-2009, 04:18 PM
Yes they do take ADRs. You make them the same way you would make an ADR for any other WDW restaurant. We ate there January 7th. We had a party of 6. It was one of the better meals we had during our stay.

mouseketeer mom
01-27-2009, 04:18 PM
Yes! They sure do, and you can make them thru the Disney dining phone number. We always have an ADR for the Wolfgang Puck cafe when we go, and then when we get there, we ask to eat at an outside table.

TheDuckRocks
01-28-2009, 09:56 AM
One thing you may need to be aware of - when I made our ADRs I had to call back as they did not go by the 180 (now 90) + 10 ressies for resort guests.

Bethanymouse
01-28-2009, 05:41 PM
This is one of our favorite places to eat! They do take ADR's. If you like pumpkin, be sure to try their pumpkin ravioli!

Pop Centurion
01-28-2009, 06:44 PM
This is one of our favorite places to eat! They do take ADR's. If you like pumpkin, be sure to try their pumpkin ravioli!I concur. :eat:

chrisNC
01-29-2009, 12:09 PM
We didn't have one (mid-December) and had no problem, but we got there when they opened. I love this place. The service wasn't so great but they were friendly and the food was so good. I think the creme brulee is as good as the one they serve at California Grill (I know, blasphemy).