PDA

View Full Version : Jacobo Family Trip Jan 18-26th Day 9

tink179
01-27-2009, 02:03 AM
Today was our check out day. We got up about 9, so that the kids could go swimming for awhile before we ckd out of our room. It was to be 80 today and wanted to enjoy it before we went back to the 13 degree weather in Iowa. After swimming we changed and then headed to downtown disney for some last minute gifts, and to use our Planet Hollywood certificate, and our last few CS's at Earl of Sandwich. We went to Planet Hollywood and got just an appetizer and one kids meal and we all shared, so we would have room later for our CS from Earl of Sandwich to take on the plane for dinner. After our certificate we paid $20 for the food and tip. I got a new shirt from there and got 15% off for it and then got my key chain with the other voucer. They also gave my kids 3 key chains of their own for free. :mickey: We then walked around some more and decided that when we come back next year we would have to go to La Nouba. We went to World of Disney and got some coffee for our friends, some hot chocolate for family, and some taffy for my dad. We also finished up some stuff for ourselves, so I could use the discount for the Disney Visa. We went over to Earl of Sandwich and used up the last of our credits and got food for the plane. We went back to the resort and used the arcade game card. That was one of the cooler things that my DH and sons loved. They played sooo many games in that 30 minutes! They loved that!!! We then hopped onto an almost empty magical express bus. It was sad leaving. This was probably one of our best trips ever!! I can't wait until next year!!!:cloud9: Already dreaming about it! The weather was great!! Out of the 9 days we were there it only rained once and it was more like a sprinkle the first night we were there and it was for maybe 15-20 minutes. I miss Disney already!!!!:( I'm now jealous of everyone getting ready to leave for there! :mickey: I'll try to post some pictures in the next couple of days. If anyone has any questions about anything just PM me!

mouseketeer mom
01-27-2009, 08:01 AM
I'd love to see pictures, that would be wonderful! Your trip was alot of fun to follow, thanks for taking me along!!

faline
01-27-2009, 11:43 AM
Glad it was a good trip for you!

yjgirl32
01-27-2009, 12:22 PM
Thanks so much for your reviews. I love reading them. Helped with my Disney fix.

sleepingbooty
01-27-2009, 02:11 PM
I really enjoyed reading your live reports, thanks!:thumbsup:

tink179
01-27-2009, 10:53 PM
I really enjoyed reading your live reports, thanks!:thumbsup:

It's nice to see that my DD is the only one that says sleeping booty! :mickey:

PrettyMinnie
01-28-2009, 11:32 AM
Thanks for sharing! Sounds like you had as good as a last day can be! I would love to see pictures! :)

pdrlkr
01-28-2009, 08:43 PM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

dtootsie42
01-28-2009, 09:50 PM
Thanks for sharing such a great trip report! :mickey: