PDA

View Full Version : Disney Podcasts

Georgesgirl1
01-26-2009, 07:55 PM
I need some new Disney podcasts to listen to!

I have been listening to podcasts during the late night feedings with my little one instead of watching infomercials. Unfortunately this means that I have easily caught up with the two months of podcasts that I had missed over the holidays. I currently listen to the WDW Radio Show and a few Harry Potter and Twilight podcasts. I would like to have a few more well produced Disney podcasts to listen to. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

TikiGoddess
01-26-2009, 08:20 PM
I am a weekly listener to WDW Radio too! Great info. You might also want to listen to WDW Today -- I never miss an episode. It's 4 guys (with special guests) and they are awesome. They usually do three episodes a week (MWF) at about 15-30 min long.

Other popular ones:
All About the Mouse
Inside the Magic (Ricky Brigante)
A Window to the Magic
WDW Memories Podcast (great for inpark audio)

I would recommend going on itunes and downloading the most recent episode of each podcast and giving them a try. There's some good video ones out there too!

Kathy

tinksmom02
01-26-2009, 10:47 PM
When I have time to listen (which, unfortunately isn't that often anymore), I like WDW Today. The guys are pretty funny, and the episodes are only about 20 minutes long each.

Georgesgirl1
01-30-2009, 08:12 PM
Thnaks for the info! I downloaded some WDW Today episodes and really enjoyed them, so I am downloading more! I haven't had a chance to listen to an All About the Mouse yet, but I used to love Jonathan Dictcher when he would do segments on WDW radio show way back when so I am sure I will like those too.

Vintage Disney
01-31-2009, 06:43 PM
My favorite Disney podcasts are:
A Window to the Magic
Inside the Magic
Magic Never Ends (very entertaining)
MiceCast
Mouse Guest Weekly
Mouse Lounge Podcast
The Big D
The Travelears
WDW Radio Show
WDW Today
Single Rider
Adventures of a Teenage Disney Geek

:blush: I'm training for the Disney Half Marathon so it takes a lot of podcasts to keep me entertained mile after mile each week. I also listen to Mugglecast.

Vintage Disney
01-31-2009, 07:20 PM
For anyone who is a runner or is training for the Disney Half Marathon or Full Marathon, Running to Disney is a good podcast that has really inspired me.

TinyDancer
02-02-2009, 04:47 PM
I just got an Ipod for Christmas... What are these podcasts? Do they cost money? How do I listen to them?! Any help would be appreciated!!!

TikiGoddess
02-03-2009, 04:49 PM
Disney podcasts are FREE. The easiest way to get them is through iTunes, where you can subscribe to them and they'll automatically download to your computer when they're available.

If you don't use itunes, you can also go to their websites and download them, or listen to them on the page.

When I started listening, I downloaded the most recent episode of a bunch of them -- listened -- then decided which ones I liked. Any of the ones listed above would be a good starting point.

Do beware -- podcasts are addictive!! :)
Kathy

poeticeclipse
02-04-2009, 10:57 AM
WDW Today is the only podcast I listen to. I've never really tried listening to any other ones but I think it's just because I only have time for one and WDW Today is just amazing to me.

I think it's great because there are four guys from different backgrounds, different ages, different interests. Everyone has a different input on things and they all bring something exciting to the discussions. Each episode has a specific topic except for Wednesday which is listener question day.

Best of all... they are HILARIOUS! I seriously have cried from laughter at many episodes. I'm a big fan :) haha.