PDA

View Full Version : Mulan @ Norway Princess Breakfast - How often?

ldc12377
01-26-2009, 02:25 PM
We ate at the Norway Princess Breakfast on one of our trips and Mulan was one of the princesses. We are considering going back on our next trip but only if we are pretty certain that Mulan will be there. We have reservations for the castle so we will already be eating with princesses and last time the food at Norway wasn't that impressive but I have 2 children who ABSOLUTELY LOVE Mulan. Meeting Mulan on our one trip was the highlight of the trip for my daughter. Anyone know if she is a regular or is seeing her there hit-and-miss?

FaithTrustPixieDust
01-26-2009, 03:14 PM
I can't say how much of a regular she is, but maybe collectively we can piece it together . . .

We saw Mulan at a breakfast there in October, and it was a huge thrill for my daughter. We were there for dinner last year, and did not see Mulan.

Hayden's Dad
01-26-2009, 03:24 PM
We have been to breakfast there three times in the past year and a half and she was always there along with Snow White, Auora, Jasmine, and Belle at the front for photographs.

You can also meet her about everyday in China with Mushu. Have fun angling

Nut4DW
01-26-2009, 03:56 PM
We ate dinner there last December and Aurora, Jasmine, Alice and Ariel came to our table - no Mulan.

TinkerbellT421
01-26-2009, 04:03 PM
DBF and I just ate there a few weeks ago. And Mulan was there. Along with Snow White, Aurora, Belle and Jasmine.

sassy2000
01-26-2009, 04:33 PM
W ate there for dinner in April and no Mulan. It sounds like breakfast is your best chance for meeting her there. Like above post states, you can see her in China during the day.

kathiep
01-26-2009, 08:29 PM
We saw her at breakfast in September.

Iluvpooh
01-26-2009, 08:33 PM
Saw her last October and this November at breakfast.

ginger19
01-27-2009, 08:53 AM
We've been twice for breakfast and she was there both times. This past november she was there and we saw her later that night in China. She recognized my son immediately and told him so. It made his trip :cloud9: She is my favorite character as far as interaction!

TinkerbellT421
01-27-2009, 09:20 AM
Didnt realize it before when I posted. But we too were also there for breakfast when Mulan was there. :thumbsup:

Kairi_7378
01-27-2009, 09:28 AM
If you didn't like the food at Norway and have a princess meal scheduled, I'd skip the Norway breakfast and try to meet Mulan during the day in China. There are too many other places to try in Disney for you to have to go somewhere that you didn't like.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
01-27-2009, 10:07 AM
Mulan is a regular character at China, and somewhat regular at Studios for the Fantasmic Meets. I'd skip the price of Norway for a hit or miss since Mulan is used to fill in for missing princesses.