PDA

View Full Version : What's "VIP Priority Seating" mean at Planet Hollywood?

KatGat
01-26-2009, 01:35 PM
In the PH vouchers we received with the 4/3 package, it mentions 'vip priority seating' between certain times of the day. What is that? Is there really one area of seating that's better than the others or what?
thanks,

Itchy
01-26-2009, 02:25 PM
When we when to Planet Hollywood last Sept it was nuts. We got there at about 5:30 and with the VIP seating we stood waiting for a table for about 30 minutes. I think that alot of other people had VIP seating as well. As far as the tables I think that they are all about the same.

The music was extemely loud and the crowds made it worse as they were all trying to talk over the music and their neighbors. Due to the noise everyone in my party was glad to leave.

My recommendation is to go as early as you can to avoid some of the noise and crowd. I have done this and it worked well.

Good luck and happy planning.:mickey:

KatGat
01-27-2009, 07:41 AM
Yikes! We have a 1:45 lunch ressie, so I can only imagine how long we'll have to wait in the noise. Thanks!

Itchy
01-27-2009, 07:58 AM
I have been there for lunch and the wait was not bad as we got seated almost right away.

Other than the music the noise level was not as bad. The area is a little crowded around the tables so plan on that if you have a large group or need a high chair for a little one.

The food was good though.

Enjoy.

Oh! be sure to take your camera they have some great memorabilia all over the place.

:mickey:

Natazu
01-28-2009, 03:44 AM
Being a VIP at Planet Hollywood is a lot like being the Head Cow at the slaughterhouse. ;)

Crow
01-28-2009, 01:44 PM
Being a VIP at Planet Hollywood is a lot like being the Head Cow at the slaughterhouse. ;)

now now.....I have eaten at PH several times and its not That bad.
I will probaby go again in April since i will also have the voucher and the nephews may like the atmosphere.

Tinkerbelly84
01-28-2009, 01:49 PM
We have eaten there but not in years. However, we really enjoyed our meal and had a great server. I guess it all depends on preference.

shev
01-29-2009, 12:21 PM
Didn't really care for the food. We loved all the movie memorabilia though.

Pop Centurion
01-29-2009, 07:44 PM
We've eaten there for both lunch & dinner throughout our visits to WDW. We've never waited long to be seated for lunch. In 04' we did dinner and the wait was very long even with VIP.

Last year for lunch our service was horrid and I'm pretty sure it was because we were on the DDP. We were seated right away but it took almost an hour before we got our food. People who were seated nearby well after us who ordered the same thing as I did got their food before me. They were not on the plan. We were almost afraid to order desert wondering if that would take forever also. That experience made us decide not to go there for the first time during our next trip.

IamBelle
02-02-2009, 08:35 AM
We went to lunch at 11:30 and it was quiet with only a few people. The food was great, I reccommend the spinach salad (with blue cheese, and strawberries). It is like the Hard Rock, but with movie memorabilia.