PDA

View Full Version : Cast Member Lanyards

chrisb26
01-25-2009, 10:37 PM
Disney has started to change the color of the Cast Member Lanyards they are switching from Blue to Black. From what I've seen so far its about 3/4 black/blue. I am pretty sure they are leaving the kid lanyards green just the regular blue lanyards are changing to black for some reason.

TinkRocks
01-27-2009, 12:28 PM
Maybe the blue blends in with the cast uniforms and the black lanyard will stand out more.

Not sure, but perhaps the blue and green are too close to differentiate for people with color blindness?

PlutoToo
01-27-2009, 06:00 PM
The lanyards began to change the day the new parade launched at MK. The CM I talked to confirmed the green lanyards will stay. That was also the first day I noticed the YOAMD decorations had been replaced.

q105birdman
01-28-2009, 11:33 PM
If only they could remove the YOAMD announcements in the monorail (still there as of 1/27/09)...:confused:

Trev&Ev Mom
01-29-2009, 03:00 PM
The lanyards began to change the day the new parade launched at MK. The CM I talked to confirmed the green lanyards will stay. That was also the first day I noticed the YOAMD decorations had been replaced.

CM told us that the switch was part of the new Celebrate Today theme. Blue was part of the old Million Dreams theme. The green will stay as Kids Only. My DS8 didn't like the black. He thinks they're harder to see from a distance.