PDA

View Full Version : Pirate themed rooms at CBR

sleepingbooty
01-25-2009, 05:50 PM
Just wondering if anyone has booked, or is planning to book, a pirate themed room at Caribbean Beach Resort? I just saw some photos and they look really cool. It's an extra 196 for 7 nights (without the water view). I'm debating....:pirate:

DisneyBabies
01-25-2009, 06:03 PM
We are booked for Feb 27-March 6 in a pirate room for DS's 5th b-day (just paid off our package a couple of weeks ago). He doesn't know yet that we actually got the pirate room!

The pictures of the room are FANTASTIC and I can't wait to see them in person.

Now if only Disney would put out the new mugs so I don't have to get my DS a YOAMD mug when we are going during the Celebrate! time.

wdwnomad
01-25-2009, 10:13 PM
I was booked for a pirate room but I changed to CSR. I booked the free dining bb last September and had a pirate room reserved. However, during our trip, I really got to thinking the rooms were too far out. Maybe once the kids get older and walking isn't an issue we'll try them.

Luv Eeyore
01-26-2009, 12:01 PM
We're booked for a pirate room the first week in April - can't wait!

Hayden's Dad
01-26-2009, 12:05 PM
We're looking at booking Feb 27 through Mar. 2. I haven't done it yet but we are planning on booking them this week. Can you PM me the pictures all I have seen is the concept drawings. :mickey:

DisneyBabies
01-26-2009, 12:26 PM
Hayden's Dad-
Glad to see you guys are thinking of taking a trip! There are pic of the room on the disney website on the caribbean beach page. They look really cool, but I'm hoping someone gets more pics soon and posts them.

yourmagicalguide
01-26-2009, 01:07 PM
I am staying at CBR the second week of March, but I'm currently just booked in a standard, water-view room in South Trinidad (where the pirate-themed rooms are located). Hubby and I are going to see what they have available when we arrive and possibly upgrade :mickey:

CleveRocks
01-26-2009, 01:14 PM
I am staying at CBR the second week of March, but I'm currently just booked in a standard, water-view room in South Trinidad (where the pirate-themed rooms are located). Hubby and I are going to see what they have available when we arrive and possibly upgrade :mickey:If you actually reserved and paid for a Pirate room with a water view, then you are in the most expensive room category in all of CBR ... I can't imagine what you hope to upgrade to. What are you considering???:confused:

Melanie
01-27-2009, 05:07 PM
Here are a few photos of the rooms:

yourmagicalguide
01-28-2009, 11:38 AM
If you actually reserved and paid for a Pirate room with a water view, then you are in the most expensive room category in all of CBR ... I can't imagine what you hope to upgrade to. What are you considering???:confused:

Actually, we're not booked in a Pirate-themed room. Ours was just called "Standard with water view". We were thinking if our room wasn't the Pirate-theme (since it didn't say it was), we would upgrade to one :mickey:

DisneyBabies
01-28-2009, 01:00 PM
I am staying at CBR the second week of March, but I'm currently just booked in a standard, water-view room in South Trinidad (where the pirate-themed rooms are located). Hubby and I are going to see what they have available when we arrive and possibly upgrade :mickey:

If you have reserved a room in Trinidad South, you already have a pirate room. All of Trinidad South is Pirate themed.

Actually, we're not booked in a Pirate-themed room. Ours was just called "Standard with water view". We were thinking if our room wasn't the Pirate-theme (since it didn't say it was), we would upgrade to one :mickey:

If this is the case, rather than the first quote, you are not booked in a room in Trinidad South and so, you may be able to get an upgrade. Just know before you go, that the way you are booked right now, you could get a room in any village except TS (unless you get an upgrade).

yourmagicalguide
01-28-2009, 07:07 PM
If you have reserved a room in Trinidad South, you already have a pirate room. All of Trinidad South is Pirate themed.

Ahhh, I understand what you mean now :thumbsup: I'll have my travel agent look into what we actually have since we booked the entire trip through the airline instead of Disney. Thanks for clarifying :mickey: