PDA

View Full Version : Laundromat off site?

AXOAlum
01-25-2009, 03:16 PM
Does anyone know where a nice laundromat off-site but close to the World would be located? I am fed up with trying to do laundry at Pop Century and it would totally be worth the time, energy, and effort for me to go off-site to wash a couple of loads (which would probably be 5-6 loads if I did it on-site in those small machines). Not to mention hubby will have the kids, so it will be me, some laundry, and a book for a couple of hours :cloud9:

Beast_fanatic
01-25-2009, 09:01 PM
I suggest you do an online search for Lake Buena Vista laundromat or Kissimmee laundromat as I found a number of locations that way.

AXOAlum
01-26-2009, 09:03 AM
Thanks so much :mickey:

Tink1
01-26-2009, 09:43 AM
If you have a car, there is a nice newer laundromat next to the Winn Dixie on Apopka-Vineland.

From Downtown Disney take Hotel Blvd out to the light at Goodings Plaza. Turn left. Go through a few lights (cannot remember if it is 2 or 3) Winn Dixie is on your right hand side set back from the road. The laundromat is next door and an ABC liquor store is nearer to the street.

Winn Dixie is my "pepsi fix" stop.

Nanc

AXOAlum
01-27-2009, 03:38 PM
Thanks, Tink1 - I should have mentioned that yes, we will be driving... of course a laundromat next to the ABC store... lol - I'll see if hubby trusts me to just do laundry :thedolls: I know exactly where that Winn-Dixie is also, so this is perfect :number1: Maybe I'll go there for my um-hum "pepsi fix" too :party: