PDA

View Full Version : 2 character ?s

Suz36
01-24-2009, 09:26 PM
I'm trying to finalize our plans for our upcoming trip, and have a few character questions for those in the know! Who is typically at Conservation Station? And does anyone know what the wait times for the Fairies have been for the last 2-3 weeks, weekend and/or weekday? Thanks for your help!

joanna71985
01-24-2009, 09:50 PM
I'm trying to finalize our plans for our upcoming trip, and have a few character questions for those in the know! Who is typically at Conservation Station? And does anyone know what the wait times for the Fairies have been for the last 2-3 weeks, weekend and/or weekday? Thanks for your help!

1. It usually is Pocahontas, Jiminy Cricket, and Rafiki.

2. Lines there usually are pretty long, around an hour. I would either get there first thing, or at the end of the day.

Greenlawler
01-24-2009, 10:20 PM
We waited about 25-30 minutes for them on 1-10-09. It was around 3:00 p.m.

joanna71985
01-25-2009, 08:10 AM
We waited about 25-30 minutes for them on 1-10-09. It was around 3:00 p.m.

Wow! That's awsome! Hopefully it will stay that way in March (I have a limited schedule, and I really want to meet all 5).

Character Wizard
01-25-2009, 08:44 PM
I met Tinkerbelle, Silvermist, Idrissa, and Fawn already...but I'm still waiting to meet my dream gi...I mean favorite fairy Rosetta...and it seems like she isn't appearing for meet and greets much at this time. Jessica, care to confirm this?

Blue Genie
01-25-2009, 10:29 PM
It seems like your Rosetta is like ours at Disneyland. The last time I ever saw Rosetta at Disneyland was back on Nov. 15th. I think Disney may of put Rosetta as a rare character to fine. I have also knowest late in stores that I see alot of Rosetta figures still out and all the other seem to go quick. I think Rosetta is not as popular as Fawn,Silvermist or the others. That's what I think. It may not be ture.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
01-26-2009, 12:14 AM
I've seen Rosetta fairly recently. I don't think she's rare here yet, but a lot of it depends on the time of day, as well as other characters who are out. Rosetta isn't the only redhead in the parks.