PDA

View Full Version : Question about kids menu items ~

EeyoresBestFriend
01-24-2009, 09:06 PM
Does anyone know if the restaurants have/will allow an adult to order a kids meal?
We are taking an INCREDIBLY fussy eater with us this next trip ( My DFIL) who can get unreasonably cranky when he can't get 'plain' food. :fit: (ie grilled cheese sandwich, plain unseasoned meat,etc)
The rest of us enjoy the variety and fun of everything from Morocco to Boma, but I just know we'll have issues with him.:shake:
Or do we just grab him a burger on the way to wherever we are going?:confused:

yjgirl32
01-24-2009, 09:10 PM
When we were down in May of 07 I was able to order off the kids menu when we went to CRT. I am some what of a picky eater too. They just gave me a bigger portion. Still charged me for 2 adult table service credits, but at least I didn't go hungry. Oh & it was very good too.

MickeyMousse
01-25-2009, 09:02 AM
There have been times when I just did not want anything of size or fancy and ended up ordering off the kids menu. Was not a problem.

DizneyRox
01-25-2009, 09:06 AM
Many folks have reported that it IS allowed, but it's a terrible waste of an adult food credit if you are using the DDP. I would pay OOP for his and use his credits for other meals between the rest of you.

Or skip the DDP altogether and save yourself some cash the old fashioned way.

EeyoresBestFriend
01-25-2009, 02:24 PM
Yay ~ That eases my mind a fair bit. :mickey:
I was worried that we'd have to find something on the way to our dinners and he'd just sit there for however long dinner took.

Big_Pete's_Auto_Sales
01-25-2009, 08:49 PM
I have done it before because i used to be picky.
The people down there will let you order from it. they understand that some people are picky or just dont want to pay for a fancy dinner or lunch:popcorn:

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-25-2009, 08:53 PM
I am also a very pickey eater, and the only time at Disney I had trouble finding something to eat was at the Brown Derby, where they wouldn't let me order from the kids menu. However, the server was good, and sorted me out with a plain steak and fries...so all was happy.

At all of the buffets (even Boma), I've been able to find something I enjoyed :)