PDA

View Full Version : Rooms for 5 at WL?

limegreenmonorail
01-24-2009, 04:15 PM
Are there any rooms the hold five people at Wilderness Lodge? Not a suite or anything, but just a room with two queens and a daybed, maybe, like the deluxe rooms at AKL?

coloradowendyl
01-24-2009, 05:26 PM
Neither Wilderness Lodge or Animal Kingdom have regular rooms that sleep a party of 5 without going to club level or a suite.

The Wilderness Lodge has the Deluxe Club level rooms that will sleep up to 6 with 2 queens and a sleep sofa. Animal Kingdom, you have to go to a one bedroom suite to get rooms that sleep more than 4 now that they have added the Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas.

Wendy

mouseketeer mom
01-24-2009, 08:08 PM
Our family of five stayed in a deluxe room at WL a few years back before they were considered club level. It is a sitting room with a pullout couch that slept my two daughters comfortably, french doors seperated the bedroom that contained 2 Queens, for my DH, myself and my son. This was a terrific room, especially for a longer stay for our family of five.

dmosher
01-25-2009, 12:05 AM
Yes, to my knowledge you CAN NOT put 5 in a standard room. The desk will not allow this as it is an occupancy issue and if you are caught doing it anyway you will be asked to leave or pay for another room for the time of your stay.
:pipes:
D