PDA

View Full Version : How Many People In The Reservation?

andypooh
01-24-2009, 09:48 AM
I will be going with a total of 4 adults, a 7 year old, 2 1/2 year old and 7 month old. Do I include the baby when making dining reservations or not? I was assuming it would be yes. thanks.

DumboMom
01-24-2009, 11:03 AM
When my son was a baby I would always mention to the agent that I would need a highchair for him. It is better to let them know up front rather than later. :mickey:

wdwfansince75
01-24-2009, 12:07 PM
We have gone with infants on at least four trips. I always mentioned the infants when making dining ressies.....and was told by CM's that they should be included in the ressies because of local occupancy code.
Most of the WDW dining facilities are rather tightly packed, especially during the summer when we usually go. Including the infant in the reservation will ensure that you will be assigned a table that accomodates all of you, including the infant.

Natazu
01-24-2009, 04:33 PM
Yes, infants are part of the party. When I talk to WDW-DINE, I usually say something like "3 adults, 1 infant" instead of a party of whatever but they will always count an infant as a person on the reservation. They count for maximum occupancy in addition to whether your party is large enough for a forced gratuity.

DizneyRox
01-24-2009, 06:53 PM
They count for maximum occupancy in addition to whether your party is large enough for a forced gratuity.
I concur...