PDA

View Full Version : Garden Grill

Suz36
01-21-2009, 09:39 PM
If we wanted to sit where we could see the boats from Living with the Land, where should we request, and will these be in the rotating area? Thanks!

stitchaholic
01-22-2009, 05:37 AM
close to the front entrance on the left hand side,the restaurant rotates,but very slowly...

gauvin4
01-22-2009, 08:22 AM
close to the front entrance on the left hand side,the restaurant rotates,but very slowly...

It does rotate slowly, but we were there long enough for it to make more than one complete revolution.

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-22-2009, 08:25 AM
The whole restuarant rotates, so no matter where you sit, you'll be roatating. The good news is that it moves VERY slowly, and that you will be there for the entire rotation (unless you eat VERY quickly), and you will be able to see parts of Living with the Land, including the boats.

It is one of DD's favourite restuarants, the food is good, she loved the character interaction, and the rotating adds a cool touch.

mouseketeer mom
01-22-2009, 09:00 AM
This is a favorite of my whole families. We have never requested a particular area. We just sit wherever they put us, and we slowly rotate and see a great deal of the scenes of the ride and boats below. We've never not seen the boats or many of the scenes. I think anywhere they seat you should be terrific.

Suz36
01-22-2009, 11:55 AM
Thanks! Sounds like there isn't a bad seat in the house. I'm really looking forward to this meal - 10 days from now we'll be there!!