PDA

View Full Version : Dining Reviews - 1/12

Dawneeeey
01-21-2009, 07:45 PM
Hi all!

More dining reviews for me (40) and DH (35)!

Lunch: I wanted food from the Yak & Yeti counter service so I got the kung pao beef, water, chocolate chip cookie. DH wasn't in the mood for Asian cuisine so it was just me. It was a lot of food and it was really good! I thought it could have been spicier, but that might not suit everyone's tastes. The kung pao was served in a neat take-out container. I loved it!! I ate the cookie later as a snack as I was really full!! DH ate at some other CS place (well, I carried my lunch over to him) and got a burger, fries, chocolate cake and a diet coke. His was average.

Food: A,B
Service: B - nothing wrong, just DH's was slow.

Dinner: Wolfgang Puck's Cafe!!! I LOVE this place. I have eaten here about a half dozen times. I had the pumpkin ravioli which is to die for. DH had the chicken fettucini with a creamy cheesy sauce but not an alfredo. He loved it. I believe he had creme brulee for dessert, I had key lime pie. The food here is outstanding and the service was great. DH also had a couple of beers, Sam Adams and I had the iced tea which is like a peach mango or something. Delish!!! :thumbsup:

Food: A
Service: A

mrsgaribaldi
01-23-2009, 08:10 AM
Thanks for the reviews. I haven't tried either place but they sound good.:thumbsup: