PDA

View Full Version : Epcot on Friday...Opinions please.

Kenny1113
01-21-2009, 04:07 PM
As per another site, the weekend we are going (superbowl weekend) is going to be BUSY. I was thinking about going to Epcot on Friday and MK on Sat. Per the same website those are the parks to AVOID on those days. How accurate is this? Could I assume others have found this and would not visit that park on that day as well, and therefore making it less busy? :confused:

BTW Friday has evening EMH

TIA !!!!

SBETigg
01-21-2009, 04:22 PM
That's pretty true to what we've found, actually. Many visitors don't read websites for advice so you can't count on the reverse psychology trick working out there for you. Epcot is crowded on Friday, especially with EMH going on. MK is always crowded on weekends. I didn't imagine the Super Bowl would bring in the crowds, but I guess it is in Tampa and that's not much of a ride.

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
01-21-2009, 04:56 PM
I didn't imagine the Super Bowl would bring in the crowds, but I guess it is in Tampa and that's not much of a ride.

Its about 2 hrs from Orlando to Tampa, so it stands to reason that families going to the Superbowl on Sunday would stop for a day or two at Disney World. Sunday it self shouldn't be as bad as Friday and especially Saturday are supposed to be.

Kenny1113
01-24-2009, 02:07 PM
Thanks for the help! I guess we will reverse the order. :mickey: