PDA

View Full Version : $200. gift card with promotion ?

Cookie123
01-21-2009, 01:12 PM
I would like to know more about that $200.00 gift card that is included with the buy 4 nights get 3 nights promotion. Are there any specific exceptions where you cannot use this card?

If that were me .... I would use the card for all my meals. On a solo trip that card could go far.

Goes4FastPass
01-21-2009, 01:39 PM
I think the only "catch" is you don't get it until you're checked in and paid in full, in other words, if you booked in such a way that you owe a balance when you arrive you can't simply deduct $200 from the balance.

I cant see why in your case why you couldn't book a solo trip during the target $200 time paying for 4 nighst and getting 7 including paying for MYW admissions but NOT including the DDP. The you use the $200 credit for food.

squijee
01-22-2009, 11:29 AM
We plan to use our gift card for meals. Is it accepted at all the restaurants at WDW?

JPL
01-22-2009, 02:27 PM
I know most restaurants accept the Disney cards but I would ask ahead of time at place like Yak n Yeti, Tutto Italia any others that are not Disney owned and operated. I amguessing they won't take the card.

bjbunny
01-22-2009, 07:01 PM
When booking our up coming trip, I looked into the fine print about the gift card and it said that it was accepted any where that took credit cards.:mickey:

Mandykay
01-22-2009, 11:23 PM
I'm headed to WDW in 8 days:mickey: for a solo trip, and I'm planning on using my GC for most of my meals. Talk about helping out my budget!

blondeinbrandon
01-23-2009, 03:14 PM
I know that the gift cards are not good for any alcohol. Other than that I think you can use them anywhere in Disney.

LilOrmstonViolet38
01-23-2009, 10:41 PM
DH and i always put everything on our key cards and then use all gift cards on the room balance a day or two before check out (we do express or else i believe you can do it at regular checkout) then we can purchase anything with the card that you can put on your key (which i have never had anything rejected on the key....) just a thought.

tiggerandpooh63
01-25-2009, 02:42 PM
We just returned and used our $200 gift card for beer at various stands in Epcot - it was wonderful to help pay for meals and snacks during our stay:thumbsup:

Disneytravels
01-26-2009, 09:24 AM
You can use them at most everywhere you can use CC's - which not many that don't if any...lol

However - the biggest part that is not allowed is buying another Gift card or Disney Dollars.

You can even use the gift card on DIsney Shopping if you didn't spend it all at any Disney location...lol... like that would happen!