PDA

View Full Version : Bring back the Figaro Fries!

Baloofan
01-21-2009, 09:46 AM
Why did Disney remove Figaro fries from the menu at Pinocchio Village Haus? Those fries were awesome! It was one of the main reasons we eat there (aside from sitting by the window where the kids can wave to the people riding IASW)

disneyfan328
01-21-2009, 10:55 AM
:(

Are they reallly off the menu completely? I had heard that they were changed to just bacon and cheese ( but heard that if you asked for the lettuce tomato and ranch dressing that you could get it.) I hope that they are not gone and that you can ask for the extras to make them the way they were before as I was so looking forward to getting these. I heard that they took the Italian sub off the menu too. That was the best thing they had. I agree, just when I find something I like they go and change it or take it off the menu.

geez leave well enough alone would ya? These CS meals are important to those of us on a budget!!!

Baloofan
01-21-2009, 11:06 AM
We were there last May. You could order the fries with just bacon and cheese and request the tomatoes,lettuce and ranch dressing on the side. You have to assemble it yourself. It's just not the same to me!

Darbylew
01-21-2009, 12:03 PM
I think they are still on the menu. We were
there in October and it seems that they were
still on. I do not like the menu they have there
anymore. I liked it better before. :(

DizNee143
01-21-2009, 03:09 PM
i miss this place..use to go here all the time when it was the normal burgers and what not..,
those figaro fries sound awesome!!!!
hopefully they will bring them back if they are off the menu..i sooo wanna try them!

disneyfan328
01-22-2009, 08:50 AM
they were awesome - fries with bacon and cheese, lettuce tomato and ranch dressing. Also you could get them as a snack credit since they were under 4.00. (probably why they changed them)

tyandskyesmom
01-22-2009, 04:14 PM
Yep...i'm disappointed too...just not the same...and as far as the window seat goes, don't go there thinking you are going to get one because when we were there last, we were seated. We could not go beyong the cashiers without proof of food purchase...meaning we had to have food with us! We had ordered our food and Ty was waiting for it and Skye and I were going to head off to find a seat. it was not very busy and there were plenty of seats open. We also go there for the window seat. Well, needless to say, we did not get one because that was not where we were allowed to sit. I was very mad. I hope this is not a regular thing because that was horrible. And what made it worse was that as soon as others were seated they woudl wait for the window seats to open up and move there...and the bussing CMs woudl help!!!!