PDA

View Full Version : CSR Full in July

LarryBoy
01-20-2009, 02:33 PM
I guess the economy is not too bad. We were looking to book CSR the week of July 20th, actually MJ is doing the work for us, and it is all booked up for normal rooms. Wendy says it is most likely a convention holding up the rooms, but POFQ is also not available for these dates. We really had our hearts set on CSR. It will be our first trip in two years and we wanted to stay somewhere we've never stayed before. I'm now leaning toward WL instead of the other two moderates. Do any of you think we might have a CSR room open up later? Is there any chance we might get a discount to ease the cost of WL? I'm just kind of bummed. :(

KylesMom
01-20-2009, 04:22 PM
Well, I can tell you right now as I post that Coronado Springs is hosting a huge trade show, and the sleeping rooms are booked at CSR (they went first) AND POR. This is probably the case - right now, they have a whole block of rooms reserved for July. It all depends on whether or not the show "sells out" as to whether they'll release rooms or not.

I would be shocked if you didn't see some type of promo offered for July at W/L. Wendy will keep on it for you I'm sure! :mickey: