PDA

View Full Version : Basic One Day, One Park Ticket Question

SallyP
01-19-2009, 08:58 PM
Can you leave the park and come back with a 1 day 1 park ticket? It's been so long since I haven't had an annual or seasonal pass I'm not sure of the rules for the one park one day option anymore. I don't want to give false information to someone.
Thanks!

Altair
01-19-2009, 09:27 PM
Yes, you can.:mickey:

Iluvpooh
01-19-2009, 11:54 PM
Yes-I think you need to be stamped on the way out. I can't remember.

Kisobel
01-20-2009, 12:00 AM
i think you need your hand stamped too, but i cant remember.

kate

goofy78
01-20-2009, 12:17 AM
been a while for me since i have been to the world, but it used to be no problem leaving and coming back. they would just stamp your hand with an invisible ink that you could see when you were in uv lights. ha ha, i remember seeing them on my hand when i was a kid at journey into imagination! ahh, the good old dreamfinder and captain EO days!:figment:

KylesMom
01-20-2009, 01:17 AM
Yes to the o/p question - if you have a one-day park ticket without the hopping option, you can enter the same park the same day.

However, No, you do not need to get your hand stamped. They did away with this method a few years ago. Now the tickets are totally electronic - you will use the same way of entry into the park later in the day as you did the first time. :mickey:

If you were to try and enter another park, it would deny your ticket. The CM would be able to identify what park you entered earlier in the day.

SallyP
01-20-2009, 08:13 AM
Yes to the o/p question - if you have a one-day park ticket without the hopping option, you can enter the same park the same day.

However, No, you do not need to get your hand stamped. They did away with this method a few years ago. Now the tickets are totally electronic - you will use the same way of entry into the park later in the day as you did the first time. :mickey:

If you were to try and enter another park, it would deny your ticket. The CM would be able to identify what park you entered earlier in the day.

Thanks so much for the detailed answer. :thumbsup: I haven't been to the World since November but you're right I don't remember seeing the 'hand-stampers' anymore.

CleveRocks
01-20-2009, 04:32 PM
Hand-stamping stopped in 2005 as they rolled out the Magic Your Way ticketing and the biometric scans at the turnstiles.

iadarolas
01-20-2009, 08:15 PM
No stamp needed. Just use your ticket again and the computer will recognize it again.:thumbsup:

Iluvpooh
01-20-2009, 10:03 PM
This is why I love INTERCOT!! There is always someone here who will know the right answer! :mickey:

andreallybadeggs
01-21-2009, 06:35 PM
The only thing I would add is that I BELIEVE that you will encounter no problems MOST days. However if you're talking about MK on July 4 or something and the park is at capacity that might be a different story.
And yes, Intercot rocks.:number1: