PDA

View Full Version : Our March ADRs

Nurse Kim
01-19-2009, 06:54 PM
We are down to 42 days. I have continuously changed our plans and my DH just wants me to make a plan and stick to it. NO more changing so here is what I have.

March 3 Arrival day DTD/DQ
Planet Hollywood Dinner
March 4 AK Chef Mickeys Dinner
March 5 MK LTT Dinner
March 6 Epcot Garden Grill Dinner
March 7 MK Trails End Dinner
March 8 BB Whispering Canyon Dinner
March 9 MK Crystal Palace Breakfast
March 10 Epcot LeCellier Dinner
March 11 DHS Hollywood and Vine Dinner
March 12 AK Ohana's Breakfast and Dinner
March 13 MK Crystal Palace Dinner

We will be paying for a couple of these OOP. Since we will only have 10 nights worth of credits to use for table service. The only park we don't have two days of is DHS and that is because we may go there after BB on the 8. Of course which park we go to still may change once we get there but dining is set.:mickey:

What do you all think!

tadshome
01-19-2009, 07:33 PM
They sound great... have a good time :thumbsup:

mouseketeer mom
01-19-2009, 07:55 PM
They look great, and we'll be at Le Cellier the same day as you!!!!

KatMark
01-19-2009, 08:24 PM
We are down to 42 days. I have continuously changed our plans and my DH just wants me to make a plan and stick to it. NO more changing so here is what I have.

March 3 Arrival day DTD/DQ
Planet Hollywood Dinner
March 4 AK Chef Mickeys Dinner fun
March 5 MK LTT Dinner only did lunch but we were pleasantly surprised how good it was
March 6 Epcot Garden Grill Dinner been years since we did, but we enjoyed the last time there
March 7 MK Trails End Dinner never done
March 8 BB Whispering Canyon Dinner one of three Disney restaurants we won't go back to--horrible service and food was medicore at best in September
March 9 MK Crystal Palace Breakfast must do every trip
March 10 Epcot LeCellier Dinner must do every trip
March 11 DHS Hollywood and Vine Dinner could not pay us to eat here ever again
March 12 AK Ohana's Breakfast and Dinner have not done since they changed this from it's original concept--buffet with Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, etc. (sorry...we just don't like Stitch)
March 13 MK Crystal Palace Dinner we've only done breafkast

We will be paying for a couple of these OOP. Since we will only have 10 nights worth of credits to use for table service. The only park we don't have two days of is DHS and that is because we may go there after BB on the 8. Of course which park we go to still may change once we get there but dining is set.:mickey:

What do you all think!

Overall, think you have a lot of great places.

SBETigg
01-20-2009, 11:17 AM
Some of the best family dining places in WDW! I think you'll have a great time.