PDA

View Full Version : Dining Plan Credit ??

ravsluvdisney
01-19-2009, 06:26 PM
We are trying to decide whether to pull the trigger on a Nov trip and one issue that has come up is whether or not to get the dining plan. Our oldest DS will be 10 and therefore treated as an adult (I think) so here is the question. Since our DS eats like a bird and will NEVER eat $40.00 worth of food a day, are his credits treated like regular adult credits or are they different? If they are pooled with the rest of our adult credits we would probably go with the plan and pay OOP for some of his meals and use the extra TS credits for a signature meal or two for DH and I. Thanks in advance for any information you guys can provide!

tadshome
01-19-2009, 06:46 PM
My son was 10 on our last trip and was counted as an adult. The meal allowances are all pooled together and quite often we paid OOP for a childrens meal for him and used the left over credits for Mickeys backyard BBQ.

princessesmom
01-19-2009, 07:19 PM
The adult credits are pooled and you can use them as you wish. Just keep in mind if you are eating at a buffet or family style restaurant he will be charged the adult price since he is 10.