PDA

View Full Version : DS's 3rd b-day pre-trip report

LuvsTigger80
01-19-2009, 12:39 PM
So here we go...only 7 days left and we will be off to the the world. this is my first ever pretrip report. So bare with me.:mickey:

cast:
me- the mom and planner
dh- can't wait for epcot,sits at computer dreaming of WDW..already dreaming of next trip
ds- the star of the show, ask for disneyworld or land every time we get into the car
mil- this is her first time, big disney fan

So on Jan 27th we have a :plane: out of long beach airport at 10:25am. and will hopefully arrive in orlando at 7:00pm where we will hop on the DME to get to POP. We were thinking of staying somewhere else...but we really like POP. We have a 9:10pm reservation at Raglan Rd that night. So hopefully we will get there on time.:fingers: we have 7 day park hopper water and more passes. And the basic dining plan(our first time:thumbsup:). No real plans accept our adr's.
1/28- dinner @ biergarten
1/29- breakfast @ tuskar house
1/30- b-fast @ Kona(oop) and dinner @ Teppan Edo
1/31- dinner @ Le cellier
2/1- b-fast @ chef mickey's dinner @ t-rex :party:
2/2- dinner @ Kona
2/3- dinner @ Yak and Yeti
We changed these adr's so many times. Hopefully this is the final plans. We leave on the 4th. DME will pick us up at 12 and back to reality we go.:( but there is always another trip in the works.And we have Disneyland right up the street...okay up a couple of freeways.:blush: I will try to do trip reports when i get home:mickey:

faline
01-19-2009, 03:10 PM
Sounds like a lovely trip! Have a wonderful time!

mouseketeer mom
01-19-2009, 04:18 PM
How lovely to be so close to Disneyland!!! Hope you have a fantastic time in the World, and your ADR's sound great. I too, change them around until the very last minute. Have fun!

dolphinmickey9170
01-19-2009, 04:19 PM
Sounds like fun, have a safe trip!

DlandMommy
01-19-2009, 10:02 PM
Hey Sam...we will also be doing Le Cellier on the 31st and chef mickey on the 1st:number1:Maybe we'll see ya:thumbsup:

LuvsTigger80
01-20-2009, 12:26 PM
Hey Sam...we will also be doing Le Cellier on the 31st and chef mickey on the 1st:number1:Maybe we'll see ya:thumbsup:

maybe we will see ya...we have dinner at le cellier at 5pm and breakfast at chef mickey's (DS's b-day) at 8:05am. :thumbsup:

yjgirl32
01-20-2009, 04:19 PM
Sounds like you will be having a lot of fun. I can't wait to ready your trip reports. Have a magical trip.