PDA

View Full Version : TSM Fast Passes?

disneyfan328
01-19-2009, 10:03 AM
We are going to go to HS on our first day in Disney. With our flight times (about the same as our last trip) we were able to be in our first park by about noon - Will the line be horrible by then(I am pretty sure I know the answer to this but figured I would ask) If the line is really bad we probably won't wait as we will be going to HS on another day as well. What are the chances of us getting FP at that point? I definetly want to ride this while we are there so its just a matter of figuring out the best way to do it.

also about how much would a cab be from HS to DTD? we think we may want to head there for dinner that night and I don't want to deal with a bunch of bus issues after being up since 4am. I figure a cab will be easier but not sure how far it will be. Anyone have any other suggestions?

Altair
01-19-2009, 10:15 AM
We went straight to TSM at opening and rode with little wait. After coming out we got Fast Passes and the return time was already 12:45 to 1:45. So Fast Passes go quickly.

JPL
01-19-2009, 12:35 PM
TSM Fast Passes are typically gone for the day at noon :eek:

Jasper
01-19-2009, 12:45 PM
We were there last week and Jeff is correct, even in the middle of the week on what is suppose to be a slow time fast passes were gone everyday by noon. Fortunately, the two days were were at HS we were there early enough to ride TS two times first thing in the morning and then get fast pass for late in the day.