PDA

View Full Version : POP or CBR

mudogs
01-19-2009, 08:51 AM
I've got ressies for POP but now we (myself and DS15) have two friends joining us in our room. I'm thinking of switching to CBR for the extra room. Is it worth it? Have already stayed at POR,POFQ, and CSR so I want to try something new!

disneymom15
01-19-2009, 09:51 AM
I don't think there's much difference in the room sizes. We've stayed at CBR once and I thought the rooms were very similar. I did like the sink vanity better at CBR. It has a shelf under the counter top so we didn't have as much of a mess on top.

CAS
01-19-2009, 10:11 AM
The rooms are a little bigger but laid out similarly. The extra money doesn't go into square footage in this case, it goes into the quality of the theming and the extra ammenities.

DisneyBabies
01-19-2009, 10:11 AM
CBR rooms are a little bigger @ 340 sqft. Also, they are all going through a refurb right now and the rooms that are finished seem to be really clean and nice from what other posters have said.

If it were me, I would switch to CBR simply because you get a little extra room (260 sqft vs 340 sqft) and with 2 more people in your party, that will probably be nice.

Mousemates
01-19-2009, 10:22 AM
We've stayed at the values and the moderates several times and I were going to switch I would go with CSR for the relatively new (installed after your 2004 visit) queen beds....your room buddies might appreciate them too...full size beds are sometimes a difficult adjustment if your used to something a bit larger at home.