PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for Atlanta Braves Spring Training

queen bee
01-18-2009, 09:27 PM
I know the Atlanta Braves train at the WWofS complex and I was wondering if game tickets can be purchased or ordered through Disney. Also, does the Disney transportation system service the Sports Complex?
We will be visiting the week of March 15 and thought a ballgame might be an interesting change of pace.
Thanks for any help.:confused:

ThanxForNoticin
01-19-2009, 12:46 PM
The Braves do indeed play at WWofS. If you are a baseball fan, it's a great experience. To look into tickets, you should go directly to the Atlanta Braves web site. Their spring training schedule is already out there and tickets are already on sale. There are also tickets avaiable through legal resellers like stubhub.

If you decide to not purchase reserved seats before you go, it's also possible (depending on the opponent) that they will have tickets available at the door before the game. They do sell out some games, but many they don't. A couple years ago I decided to go last-minute and just bought a general admission ticket for something like $8 - they have lawn seating for the GA folks - not a bad way to watch a game on a nice day.

As for transportation, I believe there is still a bus that travels between WWofS and the Disney Hollywood Studios. Have a great time!

sneezyone
01-30-2009, 10:49 AM
I highly recommend catching a game there. As someone who goes to Phillies spring training every March and has been to several opposing team's facilities....This is one of the best!

Good seats, decent prices...we had a blast.

If I remember correctly, once you purchase tickets via the braves website, you can print them out out home so you don't have to wait for them to be mailed.

Hope to see you there!

(we usually spend a couple of days in disney and catch a ball game at WWOS before we leave)