PDA

View Full Version : Raglan Road--what to expect?

alliekat
01-18-2009, 09:26 PM
We are very excited about our next trip to the world, which is just a few short weeks away. For something different we thought we would try Raglan Road. I have a few questions I am hoping someone can answer. When does the live band and dancer go on? Is there music playing in the backround when they are not performing? Do they have high chairs or booster seats? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Natazu
01-19-2009, 02:59 AM
I don't care much for Raglan Road but I think I can answer your questions. The entertainment starts officially at 9pm and runs 'til close (around 2). There's mild music playing until then. They have high chairs, booster seats, and carseat slings.

alliekat
01-19-2009, 08:52 PM
Thanks for the info. I will let you know our thoughts about raglan Road after we visit:mickey:

SBETigg
01-20-2009, 08:36 AM
I love Raglan Road. We had a fun time and a truly excellent meal there. Everything was good. I loved the salmon. Ger's Bread and Butter pudding was just amazing. The band goes on at 9, as Jym said, and they are pretty loud but fun. After the band started, I think they had music when when the band took breaks. Before that, I don't recall background music. Maybe I was too occupied with my meal. :) The dancer comes out periodically to perform on a table-top stage. She's not out a lot, but she's fun to watch.

RedSoxFan
01-20-2009, 09:25 AM
We enjoyed Raglan Road too. We were not there for the entertainment though. I thought the steak was so much better than Le Cellier's. Enjoy.