PDA

View Full Version : Another question about CRT

luvDaMouse
01-18-2009, 04:12 PM
I read somewhere that you have to pay upfront when you make reservations at Cinderellas royal table is this true?:mickey:

Bringonthemouse!
01-18-2009, 04:59 PM
My past experience with booking at CRT was they take down a credit card number and only charge you if you fail to show for your reservation (or cancel past 24 hours-not sure on this point). You do not get charged up front.

joanna71985
01-18-2009, 05:21 PM
I was charged up front when I ate there last summer.

princessesmom
01-18-2009, 05:35 PM
I have a reservation for next month and I was charged up front. At the time we were not planning to do the dining plan. Since then we have added it, but I decided to go ahead and pay out of pocket since it is 2 credits for breakfast and we didn't have enough credits for the entire time. I believe if we were paying with dining credits they would not have pre-charged.

dolphinmickey9170
01-19-2009, 12:12 PM
When you book CRT, you will be asked if you are on the DDP. If you are, you will only have to give a credit card as a guarantee. If you don't show, your card will be charged. If you show and use the DDP, your card will not be charged. If you show and want to save your DDP credits, you can pay OOP. Your choice.

TikiGoddess
05-10-2009, 02:42 PM
Does anyone know....

We are making a ressie for CRT. Part of the party will be on the dining plan, the other members will be paying out of pocket. Will they make us pay upfront?

I have one person that might be joining us... can I add one person to the reservation and then, if she doesn't make it that day, will we have to pay for her anyway?

Kathy

DisneyCouture
05-10-2009, 09:48 PM
When you are on the dining plan they make you give a credit number to hold the reservation but it does not get charged. If the people are not on the dining plan they will need to pay up front when the reservation is made. If the person was to cancel they would need to do so within the 24 hour time frame and your credit card will not be charged ( if on dining plan) if not on dining plan they will issue a credit back to your credit card. If they don't show you will have to pay for them if you do not cancel within the 24 hour period.

TheRustyScupper
05-11-2009, 08:55 AM
I read somewhere that you have to pay upfront when you make reservations at Cinderellas royal table is this true?:mickey:

1) If not on DDP, you pay at time of ressie.
2) If on DDP, supposedly you don't pay up front.
3) But, many times you are charged.
4) If so, you get a credit card credit when you go to CRT.