PDA

View Full Version : Need suggestions...

alaMode
01-17-2009, 04:12 PM
Hola!
DS and I are heading to WDW for Spring Break this year. Usually DH comes too, but he can't get away from work. In the past we've always gotten the DDP, but I'm not doing it this year b/c DS has a g-tube and doesn't eat much by mouth. DH usually ate for two on our previous trips.

I've made ADRs for CRT (lunch--never did this before) and Chef Mickey's (dinner w/visiting relatives who don't have park tickets). I feel like I should make one more ADR, but I don't want to go to a more grown-up place, like Le Cellier.

We'll be there 1 week.

Do you have any suggestions? DS loves characters and fun. We can go anywhere.

Thanks!
Tess
poly 07
poly 08
pop 09

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
01-17-2009, 04:22 PM
You could do a character breakfast. We've done the one at Tusker House in AK before and the kids loved it.
I'm sure that others will have better suggestions.

sassy2000
01-17-2009, 04:25 PM
Garden Grill @ Epcot is a great character meal that we enjoyed. Your son can see Mickey, Pluto, & Chip and Dale.
If your son likes Winnie the Pooh then Crystal Palace at MK is another good option.
Our favorite character breakfast is Ohana with Lilo and Stitch. It has good food and good character interaction. :mickey:

Madame Leona
01-17-2009, 04:26 PM
I like 'Ohana for a character breakfast. The food is good and we've always had good character interaction. No characters but I think Whispering Canyon is fun at dinner time. It's just silly and noisy and the food is good.

Natazu
01-17-2009, 05:19 PM
Hola.
Recomiendo altamente Kona o el Grand Floridian Café para su situación. Son excelentes y crecidos.

Comparta la magia,

Jym

jensantuit
01-17-2009, 09:52 PM
I would suggest Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House at AK or Lilo and Stitch's Best Friends Breakfast at Ohana's at the Polynesian. Donald's Safari Breakfast had great character interaction, great food and they have the kids parade around with musical instruments. We haven't been to Ohana's but we do plan on going when we return in September. I have heard only good things about it, fun character interaction and kids parade around.
Have fun what ever you decide to do.

KatMark
01-17-2009, 11:09 PM
We love Crystal Palace for breakfast with Pooh and friends and went to Cape May Cafe with Minnie, Goofy and Donald (when we were there it wasn't Donald, but Chip & Dale). We've done Chef Mickey's, but we prefer the other two--not as loud and crowded and crazy in our opinion. Can't comment on Ohanas as we've not done it since they switched to family style from buffet and from Minnie (and Goofy, Pluto, Chip & Dale) to Lilo and Stich--we just don't like Stitch.

alaMode
01-18-2009, 08:16 PM
You've given me some great suggestions...now I have to see if I can make ADRs!
Tess