PDA

View Full Version : Yachtsman Steakhouse

Zawadi
01-17-2009, 11:21 AM
My DH would really like to try this restaurant but I'm a fussy meat eater who hates sea-food, in fact bordering on being a vegetarian.

Can anybody tell me what menu options the YM Steakhouse can offer a person like me? As I'd hate to deprive DH from the experience of dining there.

NotaGeek
01-17-2009, 12:03 PM
Hmmm. Well, I think that the best choice for a semi-vegetarian might not be steakhouse --- but I did eat here and it was my top 3 meals while visiting WDW. Great atmosphere, awesome service and the food (full-on steak and seafood) was absolutely phenominal!

Pigtunia
01-17-2009, 12:16 PM
It is a wonderful restaurant -- very nice decor, very good service.

Although it is a fancy steak house, I do believe they've got a wild mushroom ravioli dish and free-range chicken -- although I didn't have them myself.

The vegetable sides are very good, especially the creamed spinach.

Natazu
01-17-2009, 05:39 PM
Your only entree veggie option at Yachtsman is the ravioli. They have chicken and lamb if you don't want steak. You may be able to talk the staff into making you a "blue plate" of salad, carrots, spinach, and mushrooms. Truth is, I'm not that big a fan of Yachtsman to begin with, but they do a great job on steaks. I hate to see someone spend the money to eat there and not get the only thing they do well.