PDA

View Full Version : New Disney Offer

jonahbear2006
01-17-2009, 12:01 AM
Ooh a new Disney offer? The kids stay, play, and dine for free? I got it in my email mailbox tonight and it sounds like a great deal until you start crunching numbers. It is really nothing more than offering free dining to value resort guests. It is still the same deal they always run; $1600 for 5 nights/6days. I sure hope they have something better to offer us this year than to confuse us by throwing numbers at us. Though, I do appreciate their offering the dining plan for free, we do love that.

DizneyRox
01-17-2009, 08:43 AM
I'm very surprised the keep doing the same thing. It does't take long for people to figure out it's just the same schtick with a different name. I really don't think it's enough to get people down there. And free dining for kids? I don't think I've seen anyone that's been happy with the kids menus, even for free!

WDWFanatic
01-17-2009, 08:59 AM
When is this offered for? I would think most people would do better with 4/3. Is this another pin code? Not to mention my youngest is now 11 and isn't a "child" in the eyes of Disney.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that they will come out with a room only discount for the end of April for the days I added on to my 4/3 package :D.

Tink1
01-17-2009, 09:21 AM
Yes, this is another PIN offer.

Children have to be 9 or under for it to apply.

Nanc

Iluvpooh
01-17-2009, 03:44 PM
1. Don't kids always "stay" free?
2. If you take advantage of the "free" dining for the kids don't you have to add the dining plan for the adults in the room as well?
This might could be a decent deal if you had 1 adult and 3-4 kids under 9 in the room.
Now-If park tickets are free-then this could be an okay deal. Our kids tickets were $400 for our upcoming trip. But if you booked the package then you woudln't be able to book a room discount so that would cancel out. right?

barnaby
01-17-2009, 06:05 PM
I got mine yesterday too.
My first pin code from Disney. :cool:

jonahbear2006
01-17-2009, 08:56 PM
The only way this offer would help us out is if they would allow for us to stay in a room meant for 4 instead of 5. That would allow us to have one room at a deluxe that doesn't cost so much and that would be worth it to me. But not worth it. I would much have preferred to be sent the 40% off deal. That would've saved us $800 on our anniversary trip. bummer.