PDA

View Full Version : Jambo vs Kidani

Disney_Barbie
01-16-2009, 02:20 PM
Can anyone provide more insite as to the pros & cons of Jambo vs Kidani .
I know the rooms @ Kidani are larger, but that's not essential to us (there's only 2 of us).
Is Kidani far from the Main buidling?
We have a SV, is the view better from one or the other (or perhaps no one will be able to coment on that until May when then actually get to see for themselves) Any adittional info would be swell!
Thanks!

DizneyRox
01-17-2009, 08:26 AM
Well, they are two different buildings, so location of course will be different. One will be closer to one pool and not the other. One will be closer to one of the bus stops and not the other, one will be closer to Boma/Jiko and one will not.

I thnkthe room size is gong to be the big difference. It's a huge difference in my opinion.

playdead88
01-17-2009, 09:05 AM
i think that kidani will also offer a 2nd bathroom in the one bedroom villa - plus don't forget they are supposed to have a new pool and rec area at kidani - we bought into kidani but we are staying at jambo for 2 reasons

1st when we booked our vacation kidani wasn't booking yet and 2nd because we were cutting it very close to opening - we are going to be there the end of may and kidani is scheduled to open the beginning of may - too close for my comfort - i figure we'll have plenty of years to stay at kidani :mickey: