PDA

View Full Version : Accomodations for seven

ncrohrs
01-15-2009, 11:05 PM
What are some other options for this large of a party besides the villas. Two rooms? Adjoining rooms?

Thanks!

CleveSJM
01-16-2009, 12:15 AM
Family of 6 here.

Most affordable option is two connecting rooms at a Value resort. Then two connecting rooms at a Moderate. I think there is a 6 person option cabin at Fort Wilderness but your 7 messes that up.

We've been doing the connecting Value resort rooms and it has worked well.

the other micki
01-16-2009, 12:44 AM
We also travel with 7 to Disney. We always do the adjoining rooms at a value resort. Our upcoming trip, we'll be a Pop. Last trip was ASMovies.

TheRustyScupper
01-16-2009, 09:31 AM
1) Excluding villas, your option is booking two rooms.
2) Booking a FW cabin is an option, but very crowded for seven people.
3) From here, it is strictly a budget issue whether Value, Mod, Deluxe resort.

NOTE: Of course, I have a couple of spare rooms I can rent out - and for not much more than resort rates. Continental breakfast (dry toast and water) is extra.

RedSoxFan
01-16-2009, 11:33 AM
We are a family of six and have done connecting rooms at POFQ and AKL. Works out well as we get two bathrooms.

ncrohrs
01-16-2009, 01:09 PM
Thanks. We will have 3 adults, 3 kids and a baby so two bathrrooms would be nice.

I like the idea of connecting rooms at one of the moderates. We usually stay in deluxe, but getting two rooms there is WAY out of our budget!

theyoungs07
01-16-2009, 02:54 PM
We rented a house from <snip> for our party of 7, we spent 10 minutes driving each direction and paid for parking but we had A HOUSE and our own pool. With 4 children, do you really want to spend a week in two adjoining rooms? That's obviously a personal preference but the house really was convenient and comfortable for us. Yep, you're offsite, which means you have to pay for parking, but the savings on "room" rates make that up tenfold.

spoiledraf
01-16-2009, 10:48 PM
We are going with our kids and their kids. Three rooms booked at the BC. Never thought of asking for adjoining rooms. My sons kids go to bed rather early andit would be great to have one room for the kids to sleep in while mom and dad watch a little TV or fo out for a while on their own while Nana and Papa look after thelittle ones. My daughters son is a bit of a night owl so he can just stay up with uCan you get joining rooms at the BC?

(I was actually hoping for a group upgrade!:D)