PDA

View Full Version : Does WL now have daybeds/pullouts?

grwoolf
01-15-2009, 09:12 PM
I just heard from a CM that WL now has daybeds in all rooms. Is this true? We didn't want to spring the extra $ on bunk beds, but my boys aren't too crazy about sleeping together. This would be great news. Can anyone confirm this? I assume they would be pull outs like at POR, since the rooms are pretty cramped.

TammiMcMan
01-15-2009, 09:18 PM
No, WL accommodates a maximum of 4 guests with either a king bed; 2 queens or 1 queen + bunk beds. You'd need to look into a junior deluxe or suite for the pull out sofa.

grwoolf
01-15-2009, 09:44 PM
That's what I thought also, but I was hopeing. The CM sounded like she was reading off a script... yada yad, queen beds and a daybed, yada yada. I stopped her and specifically asked since we have been to WL many times and she confirmed there was a day bed. Maybe she was looking at the wrong property, like the poly.

TammiMcMan
01-15-2009, 09:55 PM
Unfortunately, I've talked to a number of people over the past week or so, that have had CM's tell them totally wrong information.

grwoolf
01-15-2009, 10:34 PM
False hopes. I called to double check and got a CM that actually knew what she was talking about and she confirmed - no pullouts. I wish they would add some like they have at POR. My boys just don't sleep well in the same bed. Maybe I'll spring for the bunk beds or take my chances they will upgrade us at check in.

TheRustyScupper
01-16-2009, 09:24 AM
1) As mentioned, you got bad info.
2) WL does not have day beds or rollaways.

NOTE: The villas (VWL) do have sleeper sofas. This might have been the CM's reference.

mouseketeer mom
01-16-2009, 11:39 AM
We had a deluxe room (junior suite) for our family of 5 at the WL. One room was 2 queens, french doors seperated the sitting area and there was a pullout couch there, that slept my 2 daughters comfortably.